Massages come at a premium when living in Minnesota, during the winter months. When it is SO cold outside, you often times have zero motivation to venture out!
Here are some valuable reasons why Larsmont Cottages massage services are calling your name!
- Massages Relieve Stress: We live in a stressful world today. The American Institute of Stress states that 46% of American’s suffer from work related stress and 28% of American’s suffer from stress related to people issues. DE-stress with us!
- Massages Encourage Relaxation: With the stress of Twin City traffic, finances, relationships, raising kids and work, it is easy to see why relaxing can be so hard. Be sure and check out how we can help encourage relaxation in your life.
- Helps Manage Back Pain: A study published on WebMD stated that massages done over a 10 week period, helped relieve lower back pain in those who suffered with moderate-to-severe low back pain. You don’t need to come and see us for 10 straight weeks, but it would be great if you did! The point: a great Swedish massage can help your back pain.
- Improves Flexibility and Range of Motion: Muscle injuries are more common today than 50 years ago. It is not because we’re exercising harder, rather it is because we’re more sedentary. As we age our joints tend to tighten, making range of motion and flexibility even more restricted. Massage therapy is super beneficial in treatment of these muscle injuries. By working on muscles, connective tissues, tendons, ligaments, and joints, regular massage can improve your flexibility and range of motion. This will keep your joints more fluid and making them less injury prone. And Larsmont Cottages has great massage therapists, who specialize in Swedish massage, relaxation, deep tissue and hot stone therapy.
- Lowers Blood Pressure: Often called the silent killer, high blood pressure can be caused by a number of external pressures. Stress is the most prevalent cause of high blood pressure and one effective way to stave off high blood pressure naturally is massage therapy. Long-term studies show that consistent massages decrease diastolic and systolic blood pressure, as well as lowers sources for anxiety and hostility. We’re not doctors at Larsmont Cottages and we don’t make any medical guarantees. But we do commit to the fact that you WILL feel better after one of our magicians of the massage trade provide you with an integrated body wellness experience!
Don’t miss out on our excellent deals at Larsmont! Take advantage of these deals and book online, right from the comfort of your Twin Cities home.
When you arrive, we’ll book your massage appointment for you! For questions about our different massage services, call us at 1-866-Our-LODGE or locally at 218-834-8250.
Check us out on the web and learn more about the best massages on the North Shore!