In our Part I of a two part blog series, we talked about 5 AMAZING onsite amenities at Larsmont Cottages. In Part II, we’re going to wow you with the other AMAZING reasons to stay with us!
WARNING: you’re going to need a bib because you’ll be salivating by the end of this blog post!
Reason Our Resort Rocks On the North Shore
- Cabin Fever in February: Ok, ok. So this isn’t an amenity, but it is one AMAZING reason to stay with Larsmont Cottages! Our cabin fever deals will help you fly the winter coup! When you reserve a two night stay, between February 1st and 28th, you receive 50% off your second night!
- Your dream wedding awaits! At Larsmont Cottages, you’ll experience luxury located on spectacular Lake Superior! We’re located just half an hour from Duluth and we offer an ideal setting and accommodations for your dream wedding. Choose Larsmont Cottages on Lake Superior to be assured of a unique and memorable wedding on the North Shore!
- Lakeside Massage Cottage: Our AMAZING massage services include: Swedish massage, deep tissue massage, couples massage, relaxation massage, trigger point massage, hot stone massage, and hot oil massage.
- Cozy gathering place with table game: Is technology getting the best of you? Need some fun time in a cozy setting? Check out our table game area to help you pass the time!
- Wireless Internet in all accommodations: We completely understand that sometimes board games are not enough to satisfy your technology needs. Which is why Larsmont Cottages is sync’d up for all your ipad, tablet, iphone and Droid needs!
- Ledge Rock Grille: Not only will you enjoy our tantalizing menu of sustenance at the Ledge Rock Grille, but you can also sign up for our Ledge Rock Grille Culinary Club and begin rewarding yourself with points to use every time you dine with us! Enroll here today!
A January and February You Do Not Want To Miss!
There are some great things happening at Larsmont Cottages. Do not miss out!
Book your room online today and come and experience the WOW factor of the North Shore!
Check us out on the web and learn more about how to enjoy life on the North Shore!