- Arrival Date
- / /
- # Nights
- # Adults
- # Children
- At LARSMONT COTTAGES ON LAKES SUPERIOR we leave our "city personas" and egos behind. It is allowed, and even encouraged, to act a bit juvenile.
- Camp breakfasts are meant to be fun. We sit with others. Kids are allowed unescorted and are allowed to order pancakes of any make and persuasion - including our M&M and Skittles special.
- Adults preferably should relax for breakfast with cappuccino and a newspaper delivered to their units.
- At least once a summer, I should greet the sun rise at Larsmont.
- At least once a summer, my kids will spot a falling star while lying on the ledge rock.
- We will not watch TV while at the resort. We will play checkers, chess and backgammon.
- Couples of all ages must sit in a pair of Adirondack chairs holding hands for at least 20 minutes a day (please send the kids to the lodge if they are bothering you).
- Bonfires are meant to be our communal gathering spots, and musical and story telling talents are gifts meant to be shared.
- At Larsmont, we will do wine and we will do it right.
- Walk along the beach picking up shinny wet rocks in anticipation of finding the perfect gem.