During the cool fall evenings, you’ll need a place to keep warm, with some equally warm beverages, during your stay at Larsmont Cottages. At the Ledge Rock Grille, we have a fabulous selection of red wines to warm your soul. Enjoy a nice red wine choice in pinot noir, merlot or cabernet.
However, if you’re looking for something equally as warm, be sure and venture to nearby Two Harbors and enjoy a wonderful cup of coffee, tea or hot chocolate. Where is the best place to enjoy this, you ask? Fear no more and read below for the 5 best places to down a cup of joe!
- Vanilla Bean Café. Excellent breakfast, coffee beans are custom roasted locally!
- Mocha Moose. Located along scenic highway 61, excellent coffee, moose not required.
- Northshore Pizza Café and Coffee. Pizza’s not for breakfast, unless you’re in college, but the coffee bar here is awesome!
- Judy’s Café. Great little café and coffee shop.
- Louise’s Place. This treasure will send you into a sugar-enduced coma with their baked goods. And the coffee: very tasty.
Be sure and sign up today to learn more about wine, warm beverages, weather, and the North Shore colors from the Larsmont mailing list.